FF:MED26 Practical Spanish IV - Course Information
MED26 Practical Spanish IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/3/0. 6 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Cristina Rodríguez García, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Athena Alchazidu, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- MED25 Practical Spanish III
Completion of the test in the course MED25. The entrance level of European reference frame is A2/B1.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to deepen the knowledge of French and to develop the vocabulary and communicative competence (level B1 CEFR).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
- understand explained vocabulary;
- use the vocabulary in spoken and written language;
- explain and apply grammar discussed in seminars;
- understand more difficult texts;
- apply the grammar rules acquired during the seminar I - IV
- speak about an issue concerning Spanish history, geography and culture.
- Review of verbal uses (past tense, undefined and imperfect).
- Prepositions, reflexive verbs. Use of "para".
- Pretérito pluscuamperfecto.
- Relative sentences; conditional sentences; time phrases; clauses of purpose.
- Use of the future and subjunctive; the passive voice; verbal periphrasis.
- Adjectives with "ser/estar", "ser/estar" with the preposition "de".
- Travel, transport, request for information.
- Physical and caracter description.
- Expression of feelings and opinions.
- Expression of probability and supposition.
- Express recommendations and obligations.
- required literature
- CASTRO VIUDEZ, Francisca, Ignacio RODERO and Carmen SARDINERO FRANCO. Nuevo Español en marcha : curso de español como lengua extranjera. Primera edición. Alcobendas (Madrid): SGEL, 2014. 181 stran. ISBN 9788497787406. info
- recommended literature
- Castro, Francisca: USO de la gramática espaňola - nivel intermedio, Edelsa 1996, ISBN 9788477111344
- Teaching methods
- All the basic methods of CLT programme (Communicative Language Teaching) are used: individual, pair, group activities (conversation, practice, drill). Listening exercices. Homework.
- Assessment methods
- Written examination aimed at testing the language skills and oral discussion to prove the ability of speaking.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru španělština.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses