FF:MEDBcDipl Bachelor’s Thesis - Course Information
MEDBcDipl Bachelor’s ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Danuša Čižmíková, PhD. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Šárka Hurbánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Kulhánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Melounová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Mikulová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petra Mutlová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Katarina Petrovićová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Nicole Votavová Sumelidisová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Katarina Petrovićová, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- The topic of the thesis must be entered in the Topic List application.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Major B.A. Thesis: the required length of Major B.A. Thesis depends on its field and topic, yet a minimum of 70,000 characters is required. It must be typed on white paper (A4), pages should be numbered and bound in a soft-back, or in a hard-back. The title page which includes the name of the university, the faculty and the department, the name of the thesis, the name of its author and its supervisor and the year when the thesis was written is obligatory. The Major B.A. Thesis also includes the author's declaration that the thesis is his work, annotation in one of the Mediterranean languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Modern Greek, Arabic), the table of contents and the list of the works cited. The topics for major B.A. theses are assigned by the following teachers at the Department of Classical Studies; there is a public defence of the Major B.A. Thesis at the Department of Classical Studies.
- Learning outcomes
- The student is able to:
- to apply the metodology of writing the diploma thesis: synopsis, introduction, methods of text analysis, argumentation and conclusion
- to write the chapters of the thesis
- to analyze the issue under study
- to resume and comment the knowledges
- compile a final bibliography
- The student selects the theme of his thesis based on the consultation of his supervisor. He attends the Major B.A. Thesis seminar and consults his work with the supervisor.
- HOŘÍNKOVÁ-KOUŘILOVÁ, Lenka, Petr KŘIVÁNEK, Martina NEDOMOVÁ, Michal PAZDERSKÝ, Silvie PRESOVÁ, Petra ŠEDINOVÁ and Petr ŠKYŘÍK. Kurz práce s informacemi. Elportál, Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2007. ISSN 1802-128X. URL info
- KATUŠČÁK, Dušan, Barbora DROBÍKOVÁ and Richard PAPÍK. Jak psát závěrečné a kvalifikační práce : jak psát bakalářské práce, diplomové práce, dizertační práce, specializační práce, habilitační práce, seminární a ročníkové práce, práce studentské vědecké a odborné činnosti,. [1. české vyd.]. Nitra: Enigma, 2008. 161 s. ISBN 9788089132706. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual tutorial. Examination of the plan of the diss., introduction and metodology. Examination of particular analysis and conclusions.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by handing in the thesis to the department secretariat.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/MEDBcDipl