FF:MUII78 The Special Topics II. - Course Information
MUII78 The Special Topics of the Museology II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lucie Jagošová, DiS. (lecturer)
Mgr. Otakar Kirsch, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Loskotová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Jiří Macháček, Ph.D.
Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Šibíčková
Supplier department: Division of Museology - Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course provides the new point of view to current trends in the field of museology via a special lectures of the Czech and foreign specialists.
- The syllabus of the lectures is a conditional by the invited specialists.
- Literatura bude poskytnuta studentům na základě jednotlivých témat přednášek.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures require homework preparation in reading the assigned study literature.
- Assessment methods
- On the basis of active attendace during the lecutures.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every other week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses