FF:MVKK_03 Lectures of the systematics - Course Information
MVKK_03 Select Lecture of the systematicsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 3/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Mikuláš Bek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Aleš Filip, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory of Interactive Media (programme FF, N-OT)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Estetic Education (programme FF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- Cycle of lectures given by visiting teachers concerning cultural and artistical topics.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course a student will be able to:
- to describe basic problems and changes in the economic performance and management of cultural institutions
- Apply knowledge from other subjects in solving practical aspects of the operation of cultural institutions
- compare the theoretical and practical aspects of the operation of cultural institutions
- Lectures and discussion on given topics.
- Cultural policy in the Czech republic. Praha: Ministerstvo kultury ČR, 2001. 82 s. ISBN 80-86310-18-3. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and class discussions.
- Assessment methods
- The prerequisite for the completion of the course is the writing of two essays according to the requirements of the lecturers and their insertion into the IS. The first will cover some of the themes spoken in the lectures, the second one should reflect on their own cultural experience or experiences from the last time (exhibition, concert, theater or film performance, etc.). Range of each text: min. 4,500 characters including spaces. Deadline for submission: Until 15.6.2018.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.