MVKU_02 ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Mikuláš Bek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Antonín Dufek (seminar tutor), Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (deputy)
PhDr. Aleš Filip, Ph.D. (seminar tutor), Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Ondřej Kučera (seminar tutor), Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (deputy)
PhDr. Petr Macek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Lubomír Spurný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Simona Škarabelová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Miloš Štědroň, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Stanislav Tesař (seminar tutor)
- Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Alena Taranzová
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the course include: • - submitting a diploma thesis approved by a supervisor; • - preparation for a successful defense of a diploma thesis; • - being aware of the requirements stated by a commission on the defense.
- Learning outcomes
- The main objectives of the course is completion of the diploma thesis.
- 1. Literature review, citation standards, references. • 2. Definition of aims and hypotheses. • 3. Thesis structure definition. • 4. Definition of outcomes. • 5. Thesis defence preparation.
- Literatura dle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- The course takes the form of individual consultations during the work on a thesis.
- Assessment methods
- The course is concluded with awarding the credit. The credit is granted as long as students have continuously worked during the semester with their tutor and as long as they submit the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: jednooborové studium.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: individuální konzultace.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/MVKU_02