FF:NJDSJ4_21 Doctoral Exam - Course Information
NJDSJ4_21 Doctoral ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Vlastimil Brom, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jaromír Zeman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Iva Zündorf, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim is to examine the knowledge of linguistics and its terminology, specific methods and the most important current issues, taking into account the history of philological research and professional reflection of related thematic areas. It also examines a detailed overview of other disciplines related to the dissertation theme, the ability to critically assess the theoretical basis and the practical applicability of individual concepts reflecting the chosen problem.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to present his / her knowledge and the result of his / her research work before the commission.
- scholarly discussion of linguistic problems with members of the examinination board
- individuální literatura k disertačnímu tématu
- Teaching methods
- individual work
- Assessment methods
- oral exam by a board for the doctoral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.