FF:NJDSJ4_22 Doctoral Exam - Course Information
NJDSJ4_22 Doctoral ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Vlastimil Brom, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jaromír Zeman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Iva Zündorf, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Dissertation thesis processing is a basic task of doctoral study; his / her elaboration of a PhD student certifies his / her knowledge and competence in a narrower thematic area of work, as well as prerequisites for independent scientific activity in the field at all. Together with the work completed, typically at the end of the course, the thesis is also prepared as a separate subject.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to process a highly specialized topic in an adequate way.
- Defence of the thesis according to the study regulations.
- Individuálně stanovená literatura k tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- individual work; heuristics, analysis
- Assessment methods
- Defense of the work in the presence of the examination board and the opponents
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/NJDSJ4_22