FF:NJDSL412 Foreign internship - Course Information
NJDSL412 Foreign internshipFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Jaroslav Kovář, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Budňák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Renata Cornejo, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Foreign internship during doctoral studies is one of the key prerequisites for student profiling.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to defend the results of their research even before foreign experts. Student will be able to work independently in the field of Germanic philology
- According to the possibilities of foreign universities. Preference is given to the Universities of Regensburg and Wurzburg, with close cooperation at the doctoral level.
- ECO, Umberto. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Edited by Ivan Seidl. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 8071981737. info
- Teaching methods
- According to the possibilities of foriegn universities.
- Assessment methods
- In the competence of the trainer, in agreement with a mentor from a foreign university.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Minimální trvání stáže je 1 měsíc.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Minimální trvání stáže je 1 měsíc.