FF:NJDSL4_50 Other Activities - Course Information
NJDSL4_50 Other ActivitiesFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Jaroslav Kovář, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Budňák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Renata Cornejo, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to enable the doctoral students to attend credit assessment for their activities within the department. This is mainly a pedagogical activity beyond their duties at the department and for assistance in the research or publishing activity of the members of the Institute (data collection, research, preparation of publications to the press, etc.). In the combined form of study, this is an independent activity of the doctoral student, but it should be directly related to the subject of the dissertation. The activity is subject to the approval of the supervisor and the relevant chairperson or chair of the subject committee.
- Learning outcomes
- The student is involved in the normal course of the department and gains valuable experience for his future academic profession, either as a teacher or as a research force.
- Miscellaneous activities (teaching, aiding research)
- Literatura stanovena vedoucím doktorské práce.
- Teaching methods
- Doctoral students include activity in the field: pedagogical activity, translation and interpreting activities.
- Assessment methods
- Credit - proof of activity.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/NJDSL4_50