FF:NJII_284 Diploma Thesis Seminar - Mag. - Course Information
NJII_284 Diploma Thesis Seminar - MasterFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Milada Bobková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Vlastimil Brom, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Anna Marie Halasová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Jaroslav Kovář, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Iva Kratochvílová (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Erkan Osmanović, MA (seminar tutor)
Klaus Otto Schnelzer, M.A. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Stanovská, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jaromír Zeman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The seminar consists of interviews with an adviser on an individual basis, dealing with the level and progress of the work on a thesis. A Diploma Thesis deals with a partial academic issue depending on the type of study. A student must prove the ability to work independently with relevant sources and analyze researched materials.
- The seminar’s aim is to help students finish their Master’s thesis and prepare for a successful defense. The organization of the seminar is on an individual basis. The credit evaluation in the given semester depends on a student’s writing progress and participation in academic discussion with the adviser.
- Eco, Umberto. Jak napsat diplomovou práci : Come si fa una tesi di laurea > (Orig.). Translated by Ivan Seidl. Olomouc : Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN > 80-7198-173-7.
- Teaching methods
- Consultation abaut the thesis, correction of the Thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.