FF:NJII_3887 Computergestützte Textanalyse - Course Information
NJII_3887 Computergestützte TextanalyseFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Erkan Osmanović, MA (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Erkan Osmanović, MA
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 14:10–15:45 B2.42
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The seminar will provide an overview of methods, tools and examples of computer-aided text analysis and the possibilities of digital humanities. On the one hand theoretical aspects should be looked at, but also considerations of different projects should be undertaken. In addition, the students should get a practical insight into the examination tools by visiting the university's HumLabs.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the seminar, students will gain a comprehensive understanding of computer-aided textual analysis or digital humanities.
- Theoretical considerations
- Ways of collecting data
- Digital editions
- Information archiving and versioning
- Visualization techniques with temporal and spatial information systems
- Several visits to the university's HumLabs
- Teaching methods
- Lecturer's lecture
Visiting and using the HumLabs
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2018/NJII_3887