FF:NJII_7308 Theaterworkshop - Course Information
NJII_7308 TheaterworkshopFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. BcA. Milena Kubátová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Erkan Osmanović, MA (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Erkan Osmanović, MA
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 16:00–17:40 G03
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- During the whole year we work on a theatre play to present it in spring 2016 in public.
- Work on short parts of theatre plays and one complete play in german language. In autumn we do different group works, we work on pronunciation, on our body and how to move on a stage. The first presentation takes place in november at the "Lange Nacht der kurzen Texte".
- Teaching methods
- Get to know each other, team building, exercices to work on the theatre play (role play, impro, pantomime, etc.); text work, articulation
- Assessment methods
- regular participation, only 2 absences, participation at workshops and public events
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials