FF:NJI_05 Courses of German I/2 - Course Information
NJI_05 Practical Courses of German including Life and Institutions I/2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: PZk (examination).
- Yannick Manuel Baumann, M.A. (seminar tutor)
Mareike Brümmer, M.Ed. (seminar tutor)
Mag. phil. Christina Fasching (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radim Herout (seminar tutor)
Johannes Benjamin Köck, BA, MA (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Erkan Osmanović, MA (seminar tutor)
Marlena Ida Teitge, M.A. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- NJI_05/01: Tue 12:30–14:05 U26, Thu 10:50–12:25 U14, R. Herout, J. Köck
NJI_05/02: Thu 7:30–9:05 G12, Thu 12:30–14:05 U15, Y. Baumann, R. Herout
NJI_05/03: Tue 17:30–19:05 B2.41, Wed 9:10–10:45 G24, E. Osmanović, A. Urválek
NJI_05/04: No timetable has been entered into IS.
NJI_05/05: No timetable has been entered into IS.
NJI_05/06: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NJI_01 Courses of German
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Practical language course of German encompassing the training of all language competences - speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Some themes being discussed also comprise the contemporary culture and politics of german speaking countries.
Target language level: B2.
- Special attention will be paid to some difficult problems of the grammar and to the skill to reproduce a texts the students have listened to and answer some questions concerning the text.
- Selected topics:
- Job, Occupation; Unemployment
- Nature, Climate, Ecology
- Youth and Gender
- Selected grammar topics:
- adjective declension
- infinitive phrases
- Futur II
- complex sentences
- Teaching methods
- Weekly class meetings with lots of exercises. Therefore is regularely attendance very important (= compulsory attendance). Homework. Vocabulary and grammar tests during the semester.
- Assessment methods
- Written homework during the semester.
Two written tests (text writing with the native speakers; grammar with the czech lecturers), oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: Písemná zkouška: reprodukce a gramatický test; ústní komisionelní
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses