FF:NJI_28 Diplomas Thesis - Master - Course Information
NJI_28 Diplomas Thesis - MasterFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Jaroslav Kovář, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Iva Kratochvílová (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Erkan Osmanović, MA (seminar tutor)
Klaus Otto Schnelzer, M.A. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Stanovská, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jaromír Zeman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- NJII_271 Diploma Thesis Seminar - M.
Master´s diploma thesis (including the master´s exam) can be enrolled for by students of single-field and double-field study who write field thesis in the other field.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 15 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In the diploma thesis the student proves the ability to use assigned literature to formulate and support theses and provide a clear and structured exposition of a problem.
- The department of philosophy offers the topics for works in the beginning of autumn semester of school-year, the students enlist it in appropriate lecturers. The student may after the agreement with the lecturer offer his own topic.
- Student must ask for the diploma task at least in the end of the second semester.
- The works are to be on a white paper A4, the pages are numbered, the work has a hard cover. The work must include: a title with the name of university, faculty and department, the title of the work, name of the author, name of the lecturer, the year of the elaboration; the exclamation about the originality of the work; bibliography; content. The diploma work should have at least 140,000 letters.
- The student presents the diploma work in the given date in two copies to the lecturer (who confirms the commitment to the study index); the work must be just registrated on the study department of dean's office.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- NEKUDA, Jaroslav and Antonín SLANÝ. Jak (ne)napsat závěrečnou práci : nejen pro posluchače Ekonomicko-správní fakulty Masarykovy univerzity v Brně. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 1993. 64 s. ISBN 8021007273. info
- Teaching methods
- Independent work on the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- The work is presented to the supervisor, published in Information System of MU and defended in the form of public presentation followed by a discussion.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.