FF:NJI_488B Project - Course Information
NJI_488B ProjectFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Jan Budňák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Erkan Osmanović, MA (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Stanovská, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Magdalena Havlová, CSc. (assistant)
PhDr. Dana Spěváková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- German language and literature (programme FF, B-NJ_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The subject is focused on the profiling activity of the students, who under the supervision of the supervisor work in a creative way on a project task. Individual project assignments differ in each semester, reflecting the current research and teaching needs and opportunities of individual teachers.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will demonstrate the ability to work in a smaller group on a project task, which will teach him both the purposeful fulfillment of the assignment and help to develop his / her ability to work independently.
- The project content changes in each semester, reflecting the needs of students and educators. It ranges from working on a German-language online magazine, through supporting conference projects, texting anthologies, minor translation projects to student conference activities.
- Teaching methods
- Meetings, work in the project team.
- Assessment methods
- Outputs evaluated by the project team leader.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/NJI_488B