FF:NJI_491B Selected lecture I - Course Information
NJI_491B Selected lecture IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Jan Budňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Erkan Osmanović, MA (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 16:00–17:40 G25
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 2/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 2/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 21 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course has a different topic each semester. In the fall semester of 2019 it will be about the life, work and response to the German-speaking Czechoslovak author Ludwig Winder. Objectives of the course in fall semester 2019: - getting to know essayistic work by Winder, - getting to know Winder as an actor in the Czechoslovak cultural scene (in both languages) - getting to know the dynamics of Winders central themes (power and domination, master and servant, determination and outbreak).
- Learning outcomes
- (Couple) presentation at student workshop in Šafov, 5. 12. 2019.
- The course will be led by two teachers in autumn 2019, Wolfgang Müller-Funk (Vienna) and Jan Budnak (Brno). Plan of the course: 1. 3. 10. JB - biography, work - lecture - Research tasks that should result in presentations in Schaffa o Czech reception (retrobi database of the AW Prague, digitalniknihovna.cz) o essayistic work (Deutsche Zeitung Bohemia online, occasionally elsewhere, see also Krolop's dissertation Winders early work, Peter Becher shortened to http://www.letnapark-prager-kleine-seiten.com/ludwig-winder.html o Reception in German-speaking press in the Czech lands (digitalniknihovna.cz: Prague press, ANNO: Prague Tagblatt, etc., difmoe.eu: Brünner Tagesbote) o Reception in Austria (ANNO) o Winder's works with Bohemia / Moravia reference (selective). 2. 17. 10. and 18. 10. WMF - Lord and servant - theories 3. 7. 11. resp. 8. 11. WMF - Winder: Die nachgeholten Freuden 4. 14. 11. JB - Presentation of research or reading results - Preparation of presentations for Schaffa (to be individually discussed later, JB)
- Neues Handbuch der Literaturwissenschaft. Frankfurt am Main: Akademische Verlagsgesellschaft Athenaion, 1972. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, seminar
- Assessment methods
- Presentation at student workshop in Safov 5. 12. 2019, short reviews
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: Na podzim 2020 zde E. Osmanovič přednáší na téma "Ich selbst - Selbstrepräsentation in der Literatur der Jahrhundertwende.
- Teacher's information
- Together with NJI_491 please also register the course Project NJII_746 or NJI_488. You will receive the credit points for the project together with the completion of the course NJI_491. Please contact J. Budnak. There you will get more information about the course. It is taught in blocks, on four dates (two JB, two WMF). There will be a small conference on L. Winder in the autumn term 2019 in Brno (21. 11. 2019), to which the course participants are warmly invited, to listen or even to help. The workshop in Safov (5. 12. 2019), where the results should be presented, is part of the conference "30 years of border and neighborhood". Course participants are invited to attend the conference as listeners. The costs (travel, accommodation) are covered by the Institute of German Studies Brno.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/NJI_491B