FF:NOII_071 Norw Conversation Advanced - Course Information
NOII_071 Norwegian Conversation AdvancedFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/1. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Bohumila Mia Fagertun Chocholoušová, M.A. (seminar tutor)
Thor Henrik Svevad (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 12:00–13:40 J22
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- After fulfilled course and exam/test (written and/or oral):
Students will be much better qualified and able to master spoken Norwegian and take part in discussions on the modern Norwegian society (institutions, culture, sport, daily life etc.). The students’ active vocabulary and use of idioms of modern spoken Norwegian will be substantially increased. Likewise the broader knowledge of the modern Norwegian society.
The aims of the course:
Use various written material from daily newspapers and fiction.
Use audio-material (radio-programs, audio-books, TV-programs)
Students are to take active part in conversation in plenum or in groups based on this material and:
-make a summary/point out the main contents of the material
-express their opinions on the subject
-provide additional information to the material if needed
-exercise on making individual speeches, lectures, introduction to discussions etc based on the material.
- Actual topics in the Norwegian media
- Young peoples culture in Norway and Scandinavia
- Your personal plans and dreams
- Political parties and their function in the Norwegian society
- The Norwegian School system - the tendences after 2000
- To live in the town or in the country - priorities
- Norwegian language reforms in the actual situation
- GOLDEN, Anne and Kirsti MAC DONALD. Norsk som fremmedspråk : grammatikk. Edited by Else Ryen. 3. utg. Oslo: Universitetsforlaget, 2008. vii, 304. ISBN 9788215012421. info
- BRODERSEN, Randi Benedikte. Tekstens autoritet : tekstanalyse og skriving i akademia. Oslo: Universitetsforlaget, 2007. 180 s. ISBN 9788215011776. info
- BECH-KARLSEN, Jo. Gode fagtekster : essayskrivning for begynnere. Oslo: Universitetsforlaget, 2003. 185 s. ISBN 9788215003085. info
- Teaching methods
- Home reading preparation, homework, in-class discussions
- Assessment methods
- Type of Completition: The niveau of the content and language comprehension of the written essay
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: ukončeno zkouškou
The course is taught once in two years.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/NOII_071