FF:NOI_07 Conversation in Norwegian II/1 - Course Information
NOI_07 Conversation in Norwegian II/1Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Bohumila Mia Fagertun Chocholoušová, M.A. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 10:50–12:25 J21
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objectives: Conversation in Norwegian. Use various written material from daily newspapers and modern and older fiction. Use audio-material (radio-programs, audio-books, TV-programs) Students are to take active part in conversation in plenum or in groups
- Conversation themes:
- - school and holidays
- - hobbies
- - family and friends
- - cooking
- - health
- - Oslo
- - Kobenhavn
- - Stockholm
- - to visit Scandinavia
- - Norwegian Christmas
- Ellingsen, E.-Mac Donald, K.: Paa vei.
- Texty z novin - Aftenposten apod.
- Teaching methods
- The seminar is based on methods of presentation, analysis and synthesis of knowledge. It also uses collective work, in-class discussions and individual work of students.
- Assessment methods
- Activity in the lessons
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught once in two years.