FF:NOI_07 Conversation in Norwegian II/1 - Course Information
NOI_07 Conversation in Norwegian II/1Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Bohumila Mia Fagertun Chocholoušová, M.A. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Bratina (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Pavel Přibáň (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 12:00–13:40 G31
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objectives: Conversation in Norwegian. Use various written material from daily newspapers and modern and older fiction.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completiton of the course the students are able to participate actively in conversations and discussions in Norwegian at the appropriate level of language competence.
- Conversation themes:
- - school and holidays
- - hobbies
- - family and friends
- - cooking
- - health
- - Oslo
- - Kobenhavn
- - Stockholm
- - to visit Scandinavia
- - Norwegian Christmas
- Texty z novin - Aftenposten apod.
- Ellingsen, E.-Mac Donald, K.: Paa vei.
- Teaching methods
- conversation; collective work, in-class discussions and individual work of students.
- Assessment methods
- Activity in the lessons
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught once in two years.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/NOI_07