FF:NOI_227 Conversation in NorwegianIII/2 - Course Information
NOI_227 Conversation in Norwegian III/2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Bohumila Mia Fagertun Chocholoušová, M.A. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students will be able to understand various Norwegian dialects and sociolects. Students will be much better qualified and able to master spoken Norwegian and take part in discussions on the modern Norwegian society (institutions, culture, sport, daily life etc.). The students’ active vocabulary and use of idioms of modern spoken Norwegian will be substantially increased. Likewise the broader knowledge of the modern Norwegian society
- - Norwegian history personalities - Norwegian culture themes - Nowegian newspapers - Scandinavian music - Scandinavian architecture - Scandinavian geography - youth, minorities, democracy, national tradition skills - youth, minorities, democracy, national tradition skills
- - norwegian politics and society
- - themes on the Scandinavian mentality studies
- Ornulf Hodne: Norsk folketro. Cappelens Forlag, Oslo 1999
- HROCH, Miroslav, Helena KADEČKOVÁ and Elisabeth BAKKE. Dějiny Norska. Vyd. 1. Praha: Nakladatelství Lidové noviny, 2005. 340 s. ISBN 8071064076. info
- BRODERSEN, Randi Benedikte. Tekstens autoritet : tekstanalyse og skriving i akademia. Oslo: Universitetsforlaget, 2007. 180 s. ISBN 9788215011776. info
- Teaching methods
- presentations by professionals in the sectors class discussions on the Scandinavian topics argumentations skills in Norwegian conversation class
- Assessment methods
- class activity, oral test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught: every week.