OJ300 BA examFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- PhDr. Aleš Bičan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ondřej Šefčík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The Final State Examination is to demonstrate - The student’s ability To handle assigned scholarly problems in a cultivated manner To respond in discussion and display a capacity for matter-of-fact reasoning To utilize his/her knowledge of literature and other sources in expert debate - The student’s knowledge Of relevant facts and factual material Of basic as well as advanced methodology in the field Scholarly literature - The student’s skills Regarding formulating theses and assertions and the ability to support them In composing a clearly structured overview and interpretation of a given problem Regarding a critical approach to scholarly sources
- Oral examination - there will be four questions, based on a set of thematic circles, published on www pages of department. The examination will last probably 60 minutes.
- Hjelmslev, Louis. 1971. Jazyk. Praha: Academia.
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- Oral examination consisting of 3 questions focusing on the basic notions of the discipline.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.