FF:OJ410 Master’s Thesis - Course Information
OJ410 Master’s ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Aleš Bičan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ondřej Šefčík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavla Valčáková, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Accepting of MA Major thesis is necessary condition for MA exam. Student can choose which banch of two-branches studium will be the main for MA Major.
- Theme of MA Major thesis is based on actual offer of Department, which is often changed.
- Hjelmslev, Louis. 1971. Jazyk. Praha: Academia.
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- oral exam over the MA major thesis
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught: in blocks.