FF:OJ412 Master’s Minor Thesis - Course Information
OJ412 Master’s Minor ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Aleš Bičan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ondřej Šefčík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavla Valčáková, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Submitting a finished minor thesis. The finished thesis is accepted by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. A minor thesis is not defended.
- Theme of MA Major thesis is based on actual offer of Department, which is often changed.
- Doporučená literatura se mění podle témat prací.
- Erhart, A. 1984. Základy jazykovědy. Praha: SPN.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- oral exam over the MA minor thesis
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.