FF:OJD21 Specialized lecture - Course Information
OJD21 Specialized lectureFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Aleš Bičan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ondřej Šefčík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Linguistics (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The central theme is determined in dependence on specialization of a doctorand. The final output is ideally a publication or at least a text which is publicable in future.
- 1. Introduction. 2. Elaboration. 3. Discussion of the results.
- Čermák, František. 2001. Jazyk a jazykověda. Praha: Karolinum.
- Studijní literaturu doporučí učitel s ohledem na charakter zpracovávaného tématu.
- Assessment methods
- On the basis of results.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: přednáška + kontaktní hodiny.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/OJD21