FF:OJDCX Special training outside MU - Course Information
OJDCX Special training outside MUFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Linguistics (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Participation in activities of other university or academical departments opens to doctorands wider, frequently interdisciplinary perspectives, represents a training in new methods, makes them more flexible.
- 1. Introduction in the new workplace. 2. Cooperation in activities. 3. Evaluation.
- Studijní literaturu doporučí učitel s ohledem na charakter zpracovávaného tématu.
- Čermák, F. 2001. Jazyk a jazykověda. Praha: Karolinum.
- Assessment methods
- External (plus Discussion about contribution).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: zapisuje se na základě vyjádření školícího pracoviště
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kontaktní hodiny.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/OJDCX