FF:PAPVA_22 Final State Examination - Course Information
PAPVA_22 Final State ExaminationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- Mgr. Danuša Čižmíková, PhD. (lecturer)
Mgr. Inna Mateiciucová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Dr. phil. Maximilian Wilding (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- At the Master state exam, the student should be able to conduct scientific dialogue on the topic of Near Eastern archeology and cultural anthropology, and have overview of the current social and political issues. He/she should be able to read, write and speak Arabic on current topics and issues related to field research in the Near East.
- Final state examination consists of two main parts, namely defense of Master diploma thesis and oral examination, which is designed to verify theoretical knowledge of students acquired during their studies and during thesis writing. Final state examination is in Czech, English and Arabic language.
- required literature
- ECO, Umberto a Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical training, writing diploma thesis on selected topic
- Assessment methods
- oral examination has form of a discussion on given topics from prehistory and antiquity of the Near East as well as from cultural anthropology, discussion on selected topic in Arabic language + written test
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.