FF:PAPVA_24 Bachelor's State Exam - Course Information
PAPVA_24 Bachelor's State ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- Mgr. Danuša Čižmíková, PhD. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Charvát, DrSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Inna Mateiciucová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Mynářová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Dr. phil. Maximilian Wilding (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Inna Mateiciucová, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the Bachelor state exam, students must demonstrate good knowledge of archeology of the Near East since the Paleolithic until Iron Age and understand basics of cultural anthropology. In Arabic, the student must be able to understand written text and be able to talk about fundamental topics from everyday life.
- The final state examination consists of two main parts, namely defense of bachelor thesis and oral examination, which is designed to verify theoretical knowledge of students acquired during their studies. The final examination is in Czech, English and Arabic language.
- ECO, Umberto a Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical traning, writing diploma thesis on selected topic
- Assessment methods
- oral examination from prehistoric archeology of the Near East, Antiquity of the Near East, cultural anthropology and Arabic + written test from Arabic language
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Státní bakalářská zkouška.