FF:PB22JA60 Practics - Course Information
PB22JA60 PracticsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lenka Hloušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kateřina Lojdová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kateřina Pevná (seminar tutor)
- prof. PhDr. Milan Pol, CSc.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ivana Klusáková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Social Education and Counselling (programme FF, B-PD)
- Course objectives
- The course enhances the options of field practice forms for students. It offers possibilities to acquire specific knowledge and skills in a currently significant sphere of non-profit sector. Students choose a non-profit organization where they spend at least 15 hours and where they complete a specific task related to fundraising in non-profit organizations. Students elaborate a model project for financing a concrete, utilizable plan for a civil association. After completing the course students should be able to orientate themselves in: - public services that non-profit organizations offer - legal forms of non-profit organizations - financing of non-profit organizations
- Introductory Organization Instructions First Contact with Pedagogic Institution and Administrative Agenda Participation on a Lecture Dealing with Issues of Projects in Non-profit Sector Field Practice in a Chosen Institution and Fulfilling Tasks Specified in E-learning Environment Elf Reflection of Practical Activities and Presentation of Tasks in Seminar
- HYÁNEK, Vladimír, Zuzana PROUZOVÁ and Simona ŠKARABELOVÁ. Neziskové organizace ve veřejných službách (Nonprofit organizations in public services). 1.vydání. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2007. 292 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-4423-4. info
- REKTOŘÍK, Jaroslav. Organizace neziskového sektoru. Základy ekonomiky, teorie a řízení. (Nonprofit Organizations). 1. vydání. Praha: Ekopress, 2001. 177 pp. ISBN 80-86119-41-6. info
- LEDVINOVÁ, Jana and Karel PEŠTA. Základy fundraisingu. Praha: ICN, 1996. 141 s. info
- POLAČKOVÁ, Zuzana. Fundraisingové aktivity : jak získat finanční prostředky od místní komunity. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2005. 119 s. ISBN 8071786942. info
- Teaching methods
- Practices, reflection of practice
- Assessment methods
- Participation on an excursion and field practice is required. The field practice output is a written task. The credit is awarded for elaboration of the task and participation in a group discussion. A study support (study materials, concrete task assignments, schedule of lectures and group meetings, etc.) is to be found in Moodle.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 15 hodin.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Praxe 15 hodin.