FF:PBM116 Project management - Course Information
PBM116 Management and project planningFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Zuzana Vařejková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Helena Juřicová
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- each even Tuesday 10:00–11:40 B2.24
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/10, only registered: 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Social Education and Counselling (programme FF, N-PD)
- Course objectives
- The goal is to provide students with theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to project planning and management in priority areas of EU Structural Funds. In this course, students learn the basic principles, methods and tools of project preparation, implementation management, including the phase of project completion. Students will be able to define project objectives, identify risks, learn to identify the qualitative features of the project, acquire planning procedures including a project work schedule, resource allocation and budgeting. They learn to handle different parts of the project application. In addition, the students will become familiar with a wide variety of grant resources available to finance projects, both from the budget of the CR and the Structural Funds
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to: - orient oneself in grant schemes - orient oneself in the field of accreditations granted by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Interior - carry out an analysis of the need for the project - prepare a project application
- - The theoretical framework of EU regional policy and its application in the CR - Grant Resources - Project Cycle - Basic terminology - Tools, techniques and procedures of project preparation - Objectives of the project - Analysis of target groups - The budget and project schedule - Logical Framework - Risk management and control - Project team - Methods and ways of implementation of the project - Closing and sustainability of the project - Demonstrations and examples of projects
- SVOZILOVÁ, Alena. Projektový management. 2., aktualiz. a dopl. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2011. 380 s. ISBN 9788024736112. info
- MAREK, Dan and Tomáš KANTOR. Příprava a řízení projektů strukturálních fondů Evropské unie. 2. vyd. aktualiz. a rozš. Brno: Společnost pro odbornou literaturu - Barrister & Principal, 2009. 215 s. ISBN 9788087029565. info
- TAUER, Vladimír and Helena ZEMÁNKOVÁ. Získejte dotace z fondů EU : tvorba žádosti a realizace projektu krok za krokem : metodika, pravidla, návody. Edited by Jana Šubrtová. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2009. 160 s. ISBN 9788025126493. info
- Teaching methods
- Course starts with a series of lectures, followed by work on individual projects in groups under the guidance of the teacher.
- Assessment methods
- During the course the student submits a written project request. It is a work in groups, with about 4 students working on one project. At the end of the course the given project plan will be orally presented to other listeners. The course is completed with conferment of credit.80% participation in the seminar is a prerequisite for credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.