FF:PG44B69 Current Concepts of ERL - Course Information
PG44B69 The Current Concepts of Experiential Reflective LearningFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Karla Brücknerová, Ph.D. (lecturer), Mgr. Bc. Jan Nehyba, Ph.D. (deputy)
MgA. Martin Hak (lecturer), Mgr. Klára Záleská, Ph.D. (deputy)
Ing. Aleš Máchal (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Josef Valenta, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Karla Brücknerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Zuzana Vařejková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Zelená
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- The course seeks to provide students with various forms of experiential reflective learning at home and abroad and has mainly serve as an inspiration for students who can apply knowledge from the course in the learning process. The course is designed as a suitable supplement to the theoretical course theory of experiential reflective learning.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Aim of the course is to show students different forms of experiential reflective learning in today's world, especially to highlight the diversity and ideological foundation, which is applicable in various contexts. Students will be gradually introduced to various practitioners who have to present them with his concept of experiential reflective learning (personal and social education, drama education, experiential learning etc.).
- • Education and Life-Action-Role-Playing (lector: Jana Pouchlá) • Dialogic acting method with the internal partner (lector: Stanislav Suda) • Personal social education at school - past, present and future (lector: Josef Valenta) • Experiential Learning in the wild - Selected Foreign Approaches (lector: Jan Neumann) • Possibilities of using reflective experiential learning in the environmental education (lector: Aleš Máchal) • Project CzechKid as the reflective experiential alternative for the implementation of multicultural education (lector: Dana Moree) • Storytelling and the possibilities of its application in the reflective experiential learning (lector: Martin Hak)
- DOHNALOVÁ, Šárka. NLP - Storytelling techniques for communication and presentation skills. 2009. URL info
- BUNTING, Camille J. Interdisciplinary teaching through outdoor education. Champaign: Human Kinetics, 2006. xii, 243. ISBN 0736055029. info
- VALENTA, Josef. Osobnostní a sociální výchova a její cesty k žákovi. 1. vyd. Kladno: Aisis, 2006. 226 s. ISBN 802394908X. info
- GILBERTSON, Ken. Outdoor education : methods and strategies. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2006. ix, 214. ISBN 0736047093. info
- KŘÍŽ, Petr. Kdo jsem, jaký jsem : aktivity pro osobnostní a sociální výchovu k podpoře sebepoznání a sebepojetí. 1. vyd. Kladno: AISIS, 2005. 132 s. ISBN 8023946692. info
- CASSADY, Marsh. Creating stories for storytelling. San José: Resource Publications, 1991. viii, 157. ISBN 0893902055. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, group discussion, practical training
- Assessment methods
- Active participation is required, as well as submitting a written review of course
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: prezenční bloková výuka doplněna online výukou.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/PG44B69