FF:PGMK502 Current Concepts of ERL - Course Information
PGMK502 The Current Concepts of Experiential Reflective LearningFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 18/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Karla Brücknerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Jan Nehyba, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Rychecká (lecturer)
- Mgr. Karla Brücknerová, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- The course seeks to provide students with various forms of experiential reflective learning at home and abroad and has mainly serve as an inspiration for students who can apply knowledge from the course in the learning process. The course is designed as a suitable supplement to the theoretical course theory of experiential reflective learning.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Aim of the course is to show students different forms of experiential reflective learning in today's world, especially to highlight the diversity and ideological foundation, which is applicable in various contexts. Students will be gradually introduced to various practitioners who have to present them with his concept of experiential reflective learning (personal and social education, drama education, experiential learning etc.).
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to: - orient oneself in different concepts of experiential reflective learning - describe the differences between the various possible applications of experiential reflective learning - describe the possibilities of using experiential reflective learning in practice
- Multicultural education and experiential reflective learning
- Personal and social education in school
- Possibilities for using experiential reflective learning in environmental education
- Engaging in a dialogue with an inner partner
- Experiential reflective learning in adaptation courses
- Experiential reflective learning in corporate courses
- Storytelling and its applicability in experiential reflective learning
- Experiential reflective learning in social work
- KŘÍŽ, Petr. Kdo jsem, jaký jsem : aktivity pro osobnostní a sociální výchovu k podpoře sebepoznání a sebepojetí. 1. vyd. Kladno: AISIS, 2005. 132 s. ISBN 8023946692.
- VALENTA, Josef. Osobnostní a sociální výchova a její cesty k žákovi. 1. vyd. Kladno: Aisis, 2006. 226 s. ISBN 802394908X.
- DOHNALOVÁ, Šárka. NLP - Storytelling techniques for communication and presentation skills. 2009.
- GILBERTSON, Ken. Outdoor education : methods and strategies. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2006. ix, 214. ISBN 0736047093.
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, group discussion, practical training
- Assessment methods
- Active participation is required, as well as submitting a written review of course
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/PGMK502