FF:PH0011 Quality Student Work - Course Information
PH0011 Quality Student WorkFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s) (from 1 credit increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Dr. phil. Jakub Mácha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Marek Picha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Hana Holmanová
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course a student will be able to:
publish in professional journals or
speak at conferences
elaborate an written essay on given subject.
- choosing of a subject
- elaboration of an essay (or presentation)
- recommended literature
- ŠIFNER, František. Jak psát odbornou práci a diplomovou práci zvláště. Praha: Univerzita Karlova v Praze - Pedagogická fakulta, 2004. 18 s. ISBN 8072901672. info
- Teaching methods
- speaking at a conference or publishing in professional journal or a written essay
- Assessment methods
- Students are evaluated for a written essay (eventually published in a journal or presented at a conference), presentation at a conference or for other academic activities.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: rozhodnutím učitele.