FF:PH2198 Diploma Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
PH2198 Diploma Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Dr. phil. Jakub Mácha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Marek Picha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Hana Holmanová
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Individual consultations with the supervisor based on the needs of the student and the status of the work. The thesis deals with a particular problem in a given area of study. Students must prove the ability the work independently, handle the technical literature and analysis.
- The goal of the seminar is the help students finish their theses and get ready for the thesis defense. The course has individual organization, progress on thesis and attendance to consultations are classified in the system by "requirements fulfilled" or "requirements not fulfilled".
- recommended literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- Credit for regular participation in consultations and the results of ongoing monitoring of the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: termíny konzultací po dohodě s vyučujícími.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hodin za semestr.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses