FF:PHDCJ2 Foreign language II - Course Information
PHDCJ2 Foreign language IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Dufek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ing. Josef Šmajs, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Emil Višňovský, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Marvan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Philosophy (programme FF, D-PH4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is to prove language competence according to the Study and Examination Regulation of Masaryk University, article 28, section 3, letter b)
- A presentation in a foreign language (E, F, G, R, S) presented at an international scientific conference.
- podle tématu referátu
- Assessment methods
- Credit given after presenting the program of the conference with included presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.