FF:PHDSP Special Lecture - Course Information
PHDSP Special LectureFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Pavel Dufek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Marvan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Ing. Josef Šmajs, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Emil Višňovský, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Philosophy (programme FF, D-PH4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Obligatorily optional subjects (special lectures I-IV) are assigned in the study plan on the basis of the requirements of the supervisor and the field board with regard to the theme of the dissertation.
- Students can choose from obligatorily optional courses at the Department of Philosophy or other departments, or attend special contact lectures announced by the department.
- podle vybraných volitelných předmětů a přednášek
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium is given by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.