FF:PHDTD Doctoral Dissertation Thesis - Course Information
PHDTD Doctoral Dissertation ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Dufek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Marvan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Ing. Josef Šmajs, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Emil Višňovský, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Philosophy (programme FF, D-PH4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The student prepares dissertation theses for the defense of the dissertation.
- The student prepares for the defense of the dissertation 10 items of research material in total of 20 norm pages as theses of the dissertation. These include the text summarizing the sources, structure, main theses and conclusions of the work, list of literature, list of student´s publications, other scientific achievements and activities (conference papers, etc.) and summary in a foreign language.
- podle tématu doktorské práce
- Assessment methods
- Credit given by the supervisor after theses are handed in.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.