FF:PLIN038 Master’s Thesis - Course Information
PLIN038 Master’s ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Vít Baisa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michaela Boháčová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marek Grác, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dana Hlaváčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Miloš Jakubíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Vojtěch Kovář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Křístek, M.Phil., Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Zuzana Nevěřilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Rychnovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavlína Vališová (lecturer)
PhDr. Jarmila Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jaroslava Vybíralová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language with Orientation on Computational Linguistics (programme FF, N-FI)
- Course objectives
- The supervisor awards the student a credit after he has handed in the Master’s thesis. Master’s thesis focuses on a specific scholarly problem corresponding to the type of his study. In the Master’s thesis the student must demonstrate his or her ability to work independently, to work with a particular scholarly literature, to use computer tools and to carry out deeper analysis of the studied issue.
- 1. Collecting data (depending on the topic of the thesis). 2. Getting acquainted with the sources. 3. Using computer tools. 4. Analysing the problem and forming adequate conclusions.
- Literatura bude zadána po dohodě s vyučujícím.
- Teaching methods
- The subject is organized individually. The student prepares himself or herself under the supervision of his supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The thesis is evaluated by the supervisor and the reviewer and is defended in front of the examination board. Unless the supervisor decides for serious reasons otherwise, the norm is 140,000 characters.
- Language of instruction