FF:PLIN038 Master’s Thesis - Course Information
PLIN038 Master’s ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Vít Baisa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marek Grác, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dana Hlaváčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Vojtěch Kovář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Zuzana Nevěřilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
RNDr. Adam Rambousek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jaroslava Vybíralová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language with Orientation on Computational Linguistics (programme FF, N-FI)
- Course objectives
- The credit is awarded after the submission of the thesis. The thesis focuses on a specific scholarly problem corresponding to the type of the student’s study. The student must demonstrate their ability to work independently, and to work with relevant sources. The faculty of art's guidelines for formal adjustment and submission of theses should be met. Unless the supervisor for serious reasons decides otherwise, the norm is 140,000 characters.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
deal with their assignments, create an outline and schedule of work;
find and use relevant literature according to the thematic focus of their work;
collect relevant data using adequate methods;
describe, analyze, interpret and evaluate such data;
present their results;
write thesis in the required range and quality in accordance with linguistic and formal requirements.
- 1. Collecting data (depending on the topic of the thesis).
- 2. Getting acquainted with the sources.
- 3. Using computer tools.
- 4. Analysing the problem and forming adequate conclusions.
- Literatura bude zadána po dohodě s vyučujícím.
- Teaching methods
- The course is organized individually. The student prepares themself under the supervision of their supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The thesis is evaluated by the supervisor and the reviewer and is defended in front of the examination board.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/PLIN038