FF:PLIN039 A Thesis Seminar, Pt. I - Course Information
PLIN039 A Thesis Seminar, Pt. IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Vít Baisa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michaela Boháčová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavel Caha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marek Grác, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dana Hlaváčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Miloš Jakubíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Vojtěch Kovář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Křístek, M.Phil., Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Zuzana Nevěřilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Rychnovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavlína Vališová (lecturer)
PhDr. Jarmila Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jaroslava Vybíralová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language with Orientation on Computational Linguistics (programme FF, N-FI)
- Course objectives
- The student must prove his or her ability to work independently. The student consults the methodology and the continuous results concerning the processing of their task. It is possible to continue working on the topic of the bachelor’s thesis, however the repetition index should not exceed 10%.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
deal with their assignments, create an outline and schedule of work;
find and use relevant literature according to the thematic focus of their work;
collect relevant data using adequate methods;
describe, analyze, interpret and evaluate such data;
present their results;
write thesis in the required range and quality in accordance with linguistic and formal requirements.
- 1. Collecting data (if required by the topic of the thesis).
- 2. Getting acquainted with the sources.
- 3. Using computer tools.
- 4. Analysing the problem and formulating adequate conclusions.
- Literatura bude zadána po dohodě s vyučujícím.
- Literatura bude zadána dle výběru tématu
- Teaching methods
- The timetable for the consultations is arranged on an individual basis. Students attend the seminar organized by their supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The advisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis of progress made and student-advisor consultations.
- Language of instruction