FF:PO1B001 Portuguese Exercises I - Course Information
PO1B001 Portuguese Exercises IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 8:00–9:40 K21
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- POIA006 Practical Portuguese II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the subject is to practise subject-matter from Practical Portuguese I and Morphology I and to develop further basic language skills.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course the student will be able to: - communicate in simple everyday situations - ask for basic information related to accommodation, meals; - understand advertisment, commercials and short newspaper articles; - fill in official forms; - orientation in space
- Subject-matter from Practical Portuguese I and Morphology I is practised by means of completing exercises, handouts, short texts and newspaper articles.
- required literature
- Ana Tavares, Português XXI- 1,, livro do aluno e de exercícios, Lidel Ed., 2005
- Carla Oliveira, L. Coelho, M.J. Ballmann,Gramática Aplicada Português Língua Estrangeira - A1/A2/B1, ed.: Texto Editores, maio de 2014 ‧ isbn: 9789724746036
- Olga Mata Coimbra, Isabel Coimbra: Gramática Activa1,2 Lidel –Lisboa 2002 ISBN972-757-143-3
- recommended literature
- Mendes Silva: Portugues Contemporâneo, ICLP 1982
- Nível Limiar de Português, Publicações ICALP- Identidade Língua Portuguesa, Lisboa 1988
- Teaching methods
- The classwork has a form of drills. Subject-matter is practised by means of completing exercises, handouts, short texts and newspaper articles.
- Assessment methods
- Exercise sessions, attendance not mandatory; credit - two mid-term tests, final credit test.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/PO1B001