FF:PO1B002 Portuguese Exercises II - Course Information
PO1B002 Portuguese Exercises IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 12:00–13:40 L34
- POIB004 Portuguese Exercises III
Credit of Practical Portuguese I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the course is to consolidate and develop the basic language skills discussed in Practical Portuguese II and Morphology II.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, the student will be able to: - Understand issues when using simple language and familiar subjects - Read and understand texts in which a current language or related to familiar themes prevails. - understand descriptions of events, feelings, desires. - use a series of expressions and phrases to speak about the family, living conditions, school course and current job - write short and simple messages, describe people and space.
- Subject-matters from Practical Portuguese II and Morphology II are practised on several exercises, work sheets, short texts and newspaper articles. Active participation is expected.
- required literature
- Gramática Aplicada Português Língua Estrangeira - A1/A2/B1 de Carla Oliveira e Luísa Coelho edição: Texto Editores, maio de 2014 ‧ isbn: 9789724746036
- Caderno de Exercícios Aprender Português Níveis A1/A2 de João Malaca Casteleiro, Maria José Ballmann, Maria Luísa Coelho e Carla Oliveira Editor: Texto Editores: julho de 2006
- recommended literature
- O.Mata Coimbra:Gramatica activa I e 2,LIDEL
- not specified
- Português Empresarial 1 de Margarida Neves ISBN: 9789897521720Edição ou reimpressão: 07-2016Editor: Lidel
- Folhas de trabalho serao entregues durante o semestre
- Willy Paulik: Portugues Prático, Hueber Verlag
- Teaching methods
- The classwork has a form of drills. Subject-matter is practised by means of completing exercises, handouts, short texts and newspaper articles.
- Assessment methods
- Practicals, facultative participation; exam
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/PO1B002