FF:PO2A013 Practical Language Seminar 1 - Course Information
PO2A013 Practical Language Seminar 1Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 10:00–11:40 G24
- Practical Portuguese V
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 7/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to consolidate and develop the knowledge acquired in Practical Portuguese I-V. (grammar, vocabulary). Input language competence according to Common European Framework: B2-C1 Output language competence according to Common European Framework: C2
- Learning outcomes
- The students are able to: - appropriately comment on and interpret linguistic, literary, cultural and historical phenomena, tendencies and events related to lusophone areas; - translate different types of text; - produce written and spoken text at the highest level of CEFR (C1 - C2).
- The course contains activities aimed at practicing specific grammatical stuctures which students have already learned (Practical Portuguese I-V), as well as developing the active usage of vocabulary and idioms. Work sheets and other related texts are continually added to the textbook. Active participation is expected.
- MATEUS, Mira, Maria Helena: Gramática de Língua Portuguesa, Editora Caminho, Lisboa, 20003
- Recolha de textos actuais da imprensa portuguesa- Público, Jornal de Letras, Expresso, Visão e Grande Reportagem
- NÉRY-PLCH, ŠPÁNKOVÁ, BURIANOVÁ: Portugalština pro pokročilé, AP 2006
- TAVARES, A. Hermínia Malcata: Actualidades em Português, Lidel 2002
- Recolha de textos actuais da imprensa portuguesa
- PERES, Andrade, João: Áreas Críticas da Língua Portuguesa, Editora Caminho- Série Linguística, Lisboa 1995
- Teaching methods
- The classwork has a form of seminar: it contains activities aimed at practicing specific grammatical stuctures which students have already learned. Work sheets and other related texts are continually added to the textbook. The students are requested to write an essay on each discussed topic.
- Assessment methods
- Regular preparation for class is expected; final exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/PO2A013