FF:PO2A014 Practical Language Seminar 2 - Course Information
PO2A014 Practical Language Seminar 2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Credit of Practical Portuguese VI
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to revise and consolidate what students have already learnt and develop their knowledges of language and lexicon and increase their written and oral competence.
- Learning outcomes
- After successful completion of the subject, the student is able to: -analyze different kinds of text; -apply theoretical knowledge and choose a suitable theoretical framework for solving specific linguistic and literary problems related to the field of study; - produce written and spoken texts at the highest level of the CERF (C2).
- The objective of the course is to deepen and extend the knowledges acquired in Practical Portuguese I-VI. Work sheets and other related texts are continually added to the text book. Active participation is expected.
- TAVARES, Ana, SOUSA, Renato Borges. A Actualidade em Português, Lidel, Lisboa 202 ISBN 972-757-122-0
- AVELAR, António, DIAS, Helena, CASTELEIRO, Malaca: Lusofonia . Lidel Lisboa 1995, ISBN 972-9018-53-7
- Teaching methods
- The classwork has a form of seminar: it contains activities aimed at practicing specific grammatical stuctures which students have already learned. Work sheets and other related texts are continually added to the textbook. The students are requested to write an essay on each discussed topic.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar, obligatory participation; written exam
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2021/PO2A014