FF:POIA006 Practical Portuguese II - Course Information
POIA006 Practical Portuguese IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 8:00–9:40 K12
- POIA001 Practical Portuguese I
Credit of Practical Portuguese I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the course is to extend the kowledges acquired in Practical Portuguese I (grammar and vocabulary).
- The acquired kowledges are developed and extended further by work sheets and other related texts, which are added to the text book. Active student participation is expected.
- J.Jindrová: Portugalština,LEDA 2001
- O.Coimbra: Portugues sem Fronteiras 2, Lidel Ed.
- J.M.Casteleiro: Lusofonia I, Didactica - Icalp Ed.
- Teaching methods
- The classwork has a form of seminar. There are analysed texts, grammatical structures and vocabulary. The discussed subject-matter is practised.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar, facultative participation; exam- parts of the examination: written test, oral examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Podmínkou pro zápis do Jazykového semináře II je získání zápočtu z Jazykového semináře I.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/POIA006