FF:POIA013 Practical Portuguese III - Course Information
POIA013 Practical Portuguese IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 12:00–13:40 K32
- Practical Portuguese I,II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the subject is to develop the knowledge acquired in Practical Portuguese II. (grammar, vocabulary). Input language competence according to Common European Framework: A1 Output language competence according to Common European Framework: C2
- The main aim of the course is to revise and consolidate what students have already learned in Practical Portuguese I and II, and to develop and extend their basic knowledge further. Work sheets and other related texts are continually added to the text book. Active student participation is expected.
- Recolha de textos portugueses
- J.M.Casteleiro Lusofonia III, Didactica - LIDEL Ed.
- Teaching methods
- The classwork has a form of seminar. Work sheets and other related texts are continually added to the text book. The grammatical structures and vocabulary in the texts are analysed. Application of the discussed subject-matter.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar, participation is not mandatory; credit: two mid-term tests, final credit test.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/POIA013