FF:POIA017 Practical Portuguese IV - Course Information
POIA017 Practical Portuguese IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 12:00–13:40 L42
- POIA013 Practical Portuguese III
Credit of Practical Portuguese III.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the course is to revise and consolidate, what students have already learnt in pracical Portuguese I-III, and to develop and extend their knowledges further. Consolidate and develop the basic language skills. Grammar revision in special problem areas portuguese language - vocabulary development.
- Work sheets and other related texts are continually added to the text book. Active student participation is expected.
- Recolha de textos
- J.M.Casteleiro Lusofonia III, Didactica - Icalp Ed.
- O.Coimbra Portugues sem Fronteiras, Lidel Ed.
- Teaching methods
- The classwork has a form of seminar. Work sheets and other related texts are continually added to the text book. The grammatical structures and vocabulary in the texts are analysed. Application of the discussed subject-matter.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar; exam: final test
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/POIA017