FF:POIA028 Minor Paper - Course Information
POIA028 Minor Paper (language)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Michaela Antonín Malaníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zuzana Burianová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Submitting a finished minor thesis. The finished thesis is accepted by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. A minor thesis is not defended.
- Individual consultations with the thesis supervisor
- Literatura será dada conforme o tema escolhido
- Literaturu doporučí vyučující.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations: exposition and definitions of basic terms and their exemplification on different types, the lecture of the recomended literature, individual study of the literature concerned to the formation of the cientific texts.
- Assessment methods
- Individual consultations with the thesis supervisor.The finished thesis is accepted by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. A minor thesis is not defended.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Rozsah 40 000 znaků, nutno předložit do 31. 5. (pro záříjový termín 30.6.). Smí zapisovat pouze posluchači, kteří skládají bak. zkoušku v jarním semestru.