FF:POIIA115 Final Written Test - Course Information
POIIA115 FInal Written TestFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Klauzurní práce se píše na závěr studia a její absolvování je předpokladem ke státní závěrečné zkoušce.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The written test is one of the prerequisites for the final state examination. Topics for the test include areas of literature and linguistics (in portuguese).
- Topics for the test include areas of literature and linguistics (in portuguese).
- Teaching methods
- Writing an essay about literature or linguistics (in portuguese)
- Assessment methods
- Credit: written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Podmínka k připuštění ke státní zkoušce.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/POIIA115