FF:PRZA011 Diploma Thesis Seminar - M. - Course Information
PRZA011 Diploma Thesis Seminar - MasterFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/4. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Vlastimil Brom, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Pavla Doležalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Jaroslav Kovář, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Erkan Osmanović, MA (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Jan Seidl, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Stanovská, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jaromír Zeman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Iva Zündorf, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Individual consultations with the supervisor based on the needs of the student and the status of the work. The thesis deals with a particular problem in a given area of study. Students must prove the ability the work independently, handle the technical literature and analysis.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to: - Perform independent professional work. - Analyze relevant literature. - Apply the method and theory to the material under study.
- The goal of the seminar is the help students finish their theses and get ready for the thesis defense. The course has individual organization, progress on thesis and attendance to consultations are classified in the system by "requirements fulfilled" or "requirements not fulfilled".
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- Credit given for regular consultations and check-ups on the progress of work.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.