FF:PSA_0DP Master's Thesis - Course Information
PSA_0DP Master's ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Čerňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Martin Jelínek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Katarína Millová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zuzana Slováčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Dalibor Vobořil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PSA_0SZ Comprehensive Examination || PSA_SZ Bachelor Degree Examination
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, M-PS) (2)
- Course objectives
- Submitting the completed thesis.
Upon completion of this course, students have demonstrated their ability to implement a research plan on a specific topic, conduct research independently and present the results in a standard written form, which meets the standards of academic discourse.
- The course prepares students for writing their final thesis. It takes the form of individual consultations with the thesis supervisor on an as-needed basis.
- Master's thesis - theoretical or research study (at least 140 000 signs).
- dle tematu diplomové práce - viz zadání diplomové práce
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- Adoption completed thesis to the defense supervisor affirms granting credit.
Credit for this course is awarded by the thesis supervisor based on his/her evaluation of the student’s progress in writing the diploma thesis.
Classified evaluation thesis is the result of the defense, which is based on reports opponent and their supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.